mercredi 23 juin 2010

les gens du quartier




I came home from work the other day and ran into this group of guys. I wish I could give you a better story here, but I don't know exactly what they were up to. I know that they represent a certain sect of Muslim and were celebrating some sort of holiday. All I could think of was how they could be the perfect posse for the Black & White Knight at Medieval Times.



Like most sunny days in Senegal, it was really hot. I'm sure they weren't too comfortable decked out in their long robes, standing there for hours. However, it seemed like nothing else mattered to them. There was nothing else they would rather be doing than standing right there, on that sweaty street corner, celebrating their beliefs, with big smiles.




1 commentaire:


  1. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us creditloan11@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer